These delicious Keto Peanut Butter Squares are best enjoyed cold, so be sure to keep them refrigerated until you’re ready to serve!
Total Time: 2 hrs 15 mins
Keto Peanut Butter Squares Ingredients
Cooking spray, for the pan
- 1 1/2 cups smooth unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups coconut flour
- 1/4 cup keto-friendly powdered sugar, such as Swerve or Monk fruit
- Pure vanilla extract as desired
- 1 Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 cups keto-friendly chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Line an 8″-x-8″ baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut flour, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Stir until smooth and pour into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and pourable.
- Pour chocolate over the peanut butter layer and smooth.
- Garnish with flaky sea salt and place in the freezer to harden for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the peanut butter bars from the baking dish and cut them into squares.
Nutrition (per serving):
- 280 calories,
- 9 g protein,
- 14 g carbohydrates, including:
- 6 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 20 g fat, including:
- 6 g saturated fat,
- 540 mg sodium.