What is the secret to really good low-carb bread? Cheese. Try this Keto Garlic Bread, it’s simply delicious.
I tried many keto bread recipes, and this one is by far the winner. It’s easy to make with easy-to-find ingredients.
Keto Garlic Bread Ingredients
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup finely ground almond flour
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- Marinara, warmed, for serving
Nutrition Information Per Serving (Serves 4)
- Calories 253
- Fat 20g
- Sodium 345mg
- Carbohydrates 4g including:
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 13g
Note: As usual, the information shown is an estimate based on available ingredients and preparation.
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add mozzarella, almond flour, cream cheese, garlic powder, baking powder, and a large pinch of salt in a medium, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high until cheeses are melted, about 1 minute.
- Stir in egg.
- Shape dough into a ½” thick oval bread stick on a baking sheet.
- Mix melted butter with garlic, parsley, and Parmesan in a small bowl.
- Brush the mixture over top of the bread.
- Bake until golden, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Slice and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.