Cookie Dough Keto Fat bombs make us want to go on the Keto diet. My family will eat cookie dough at any time. These fat bombs are perfect for keeping stored in the freezer whenever the craving hits!
Cookie Dough Keto Ingredients
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Keto-friendly sugar (such as Swerve or Monk fruit sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 cups Almond flour
- 2/3 c. Keto-friendly dark chocolate chips (low to 0 sugar added)
- Using a hand mixer, beat butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
- Slowly beat in almond flour until no dry spots remain, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to firm slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into small balls.
- Store in the refrigerator if planning to eat within the week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Per Serving (Serves 30 cookie dough)
- Fat 9g
- Sodium 33mg
- Carbohydrates 3g including:
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 2g
Note: The nutritional information shown is an estimate based on available ingredients and preparation.