This keto chocolate mousse gets its rich, creamy texture from avocados. AVOCADOS? Yes, just try it 🙂
How to pick out a ripe avocado?
Avocado is a healthy food that can be consumed in many ways. To test it, give it a gentle squeeze. If it lightly yields to some pressure, then it’s probably still good and ready for consumption. If it feels soft or mushy with little pressure, then it’s likely past its prime time.
Keto Chocolate Mousse Ingredients
- 2 ripe avocados – peeled
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup keto-approved chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup honey or your favorite keto sweetener
- 3 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- chocolate curls for garnish (optional but recommended – Keto-Friendly)
Nutrition Information for the whole batch (not per serving)
- Calories 1871
- Fat 153g including:
- Saturated fat 65g
- Trans fat 0g
- Cholesterol 250mg
- Sodium 1.1g
- Carbohydrates 90g, including:
- Fiber 35g
- Sugar 55g
- Vitamin D 1mcg
- Calcium 316mg
- Iron 6mg
- Potassium 2337mg
Note: The information shown is an estimate based on available ingredients and preparation.
- Blend all ingredients except chocolate curls until smooth in a food processor or blender.
- Transfer to serving glasses and refrigerate for 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Garnish with chocolate curls if using.