I love writing easy keto recipes for you, and this Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread recipe is as simple as it gets.
When I went on a Keto Diet, I knew I’d need treats because I don’t believe in deprivation. So, I started making this Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread from a Paleo Cook Book.
This easy keto bread recipe is perfect for dunking in my morning coffee.
- Preparation time 15 minutes
- Cooking Time 45 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour
Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread Ingredients
- 3 cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 2 tablespoons egg white protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon vanilla stevia
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- In a food processor, pulse almond flour, egg white protein powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
- Pulse in eggs, lemon zest, and stevia until the batter is very smooth.
- Stir in blueberries by hand.
- Transfer batter to a greased 9 x 5-inch loaf dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 min.
- Cool for 2 hours, then remove from the pan.
- Serve and enjoy
What to Eat With Keto Bread?
Low-Carb Blueberry Lemon Bread is excellent toasted then topped with butter or ghee, then smothered in a Low-Carb Plum Jam.