These Keto Salmon Patties come with no sugar and no grain. Baked, not fried. No gluten, low carb. Serve with lemon wedges and hot sauce.
They make a healthy alternative to traditional, high-calorie deep-fried fish patties. These Keto Salmon Patties can be served hot or cold and make a great addition to any salad or sandwich. They can also be used as a topper for sweet potatoes or as a tasty appetizer. Enjoy the delicious taste and amazing health benefits of these Keto Salmon Patties!
Keto Salmon Patties Ingredients
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided, or as needed
- 1 (14-ounce) can of salmon, drained and flaked
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped capers
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup almond meal, or more as needed
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Grease a baking sheet with 1 teaspoon oil and place in the preheating oven.
- Mix salmon, red pepper, parsley, Dijon mustard, capers, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Stir in an almond meal until the mixture begins to bind together.
- Form into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Add patties to the preheated baking sheet.
- Drizzle tops with remaining olive oil. Bake until heated through and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
- 226 Calories
- 10g Fat
- 7g Carbs
- 30g Protein