Before making these delicious Keto Breakfast Cups, and if you are not into making your own breakfast sausages. Verify that when you buy them premade that no sugar is added.
Some brands have 10g of brown sugar per serving.
Keto Breakfast Cups Ingredients
- 2 lb. ground pork
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar
- 12 eggs
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
Nutrition Information Per Serving (Serves 12)
- Fat 23g
- Sodium 316mg
- Carbohydrates1 g including:
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 21g
Note: As always, the information shown is an estimate based on available ingredients and preparation
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, thyme, garlic, paprika, cumin, and salt.
- Season with pepper.
- Add a small handful of pork to each muffin tin well, then press up the sides to create a cup.
- Divide spinach and cheese evenly between cups.
- Crack an egg on top of each cup and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are set and sausage is cooked through about 25 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and serve.